I was recently organizing some old files when I came across one of my first 3d projects I ever made... an aerosol can! As you can see (bottom image, circa 2008), I never completed it, but I was already starting to figure things out. Coming across this old can that I never finished gave me the idea to see how I would approach it nowadays with what I've learned.
I also used this as a learning experience. This project is my first time baking and texturing a model. It took a lot of experimentation, and a big thanks to Praveen Wood (https://www.artstation.com/rpraveen760) who helped me a ton through the process. All in all, I had a lot of fun making this. This is my first asset I've taken from high poly to game-ready asset and I'm pretty pleased with it. It's the first time I've really used Substance Painter, and I fell in love with it. Can't wait to do more in all of these areas.
Thanks for looking!